We’d like to invite you to join the Port of San Diego Ship Repair Association. This is an unparalleled opportunity to show your support for our city’s critically important ship repair industry, enhance your education and career experience, and benefit from networking with your peers within our industry.
Recent accomplishments of the Association include:
- Led an annual trip to Washington, D.C., to increase supplemental funding dollars and protect ship depot maintenance through grassroots advocacy
- Increased awareness of our industry by opinion makers, community leaders and the media
- Strongly advocated for San Diego companies during last BRAC
- Partnered with Federal OSHA in landmark program potentially saving member companies thousands of dollars
- Implemented the Single Quality System (SQS), thereby providing clear guidelines for member companies to develop their own quality system.
Click Here to download an Association membership application.
For membership questions, feel free to contact Dixon LeGros, membership director, at (619) 991-8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.