San Diego Ship Repair Association Charter
Our goals are to:
- Promote the economic well being of San Diego’s private sector ship repair industry by partnering with the U.S. Navy to forecast and obtain adequate levels of funding for ship depot maintenance.
- Enhance communications between the ship repair industry and the U.S. Navy to maximize military readiness.
- Work with other regional ship repair associations and national ship repair organizations, to ensure greater support among congressional representatives by facilitating better understanding and communication of all industry issues to our members of Congress.
- Educate and create greater public awareness regarding the contributions made by our industry to the city’s economic base, the community at large, the Navy, and the defense of our country.
- Educate our members regarding the processes implemented by the industry to provide environmental protection, employment opportunities, skills training and community outreach.
Board Of Directors
John Robertson – General Dynamics NASSCO
Terry Buis – BAE Systems SDSR
Chief Financial Officer
Joe Baszak – HII Technical Solutions Fleet Support Group CMSD
Bob Koerber – BAE Systems San Diego Ship Repair
Carlos Aguayo – HII Technical Solutions Fleet Support Group CMSD
Dave Carver – General Dynamics NASSCO
Richard Coleman, Terrence Brown – Huntington Ingalls Industries – Newport News
David Bain, Al Herrmann – Pacific Ship Repair & Fabrication
Anthony Greenwell – Colonna’s Shipyard West
Ehrich Steinmetz – Propulsion Controls Engineering
Marcel Becker – Trident Maritime Systems
Eric Stigall – Justified Services LLC