We'd like to invite you to join the Port of San Diego Ship Repair Association. This is an unparalleled opportunity to show your support for our city's critically important ship repair industry, enhance your education and career experience, and benefit from networking with your peers within our industry.
Recent accomplishments of the Association include:
Click Here to download an Association membership application
- Led an annual trip to Washington, D.C., to increase supplemental funding dollars and protect ship depot maintenance through grassroots advocacy
- Increased awareness of our industry by opinion makers, community leaders and the media
- Strongly advocated for San Diego companies during last BRAC
- Partnered with Federal OSHA in landmark program potentially saving member companies thousands of dollars
- Implemented the Single Quality System (SQS), thereby providing clear guidelines for member companies to develop their own quality system.
For membership questions, feel free to contact Dixon LeGros, membership director, at (619) 991-8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Port of San Diego Ship Repair Association's member companies and employees are proud of their contributions to Navy readiness and national defense, as well as to the community we call home. The Association will continue to do its part as the nation's military and maritime needs evolve and expand.